I am finally done with Kyle. He is a disgusting human being. He is a liar and worthless as a husband. He has lied to me for the very last time. He said he was coming to help move me and instead he hung out with some chic. They have been chatting on myspace for quite awhile now. I found out about his social plans with another female.
I asked him if he had plans this past weekend. Who did he hang out with? He said nobody, no plans. I said really because M***** said she had a great time with you and wants to hangout again. He said...." uh....yeah I hung out with her on Friday, but we stayed at the house".
Really?!!! She came into town to hang out with you at our house. She has plans to come again. You just make her so excited and flustered that she is making plans already to visit. Sounds like my husband has found a new girl to take as a victim.
That stupid fucking asshole. He attempted to lie to me. I caught him. He is so disgusting. I hope this chic allows him to be the scumbag that he truly is on the inside.
He can pay for the divorce. I paid for the whole wedding. I even paid for my ring. How stupid am I? I was married 9 months ago. This is bullshit.
Not this girl. This girl refuses to let this get me down. Watch out world. You thought I was a bad ass? Wait. This bitch will rise. I will get a PhD. I will fall in love again. This time with someone who deserves me. I will turn this anger into something flawlessly faboulos.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment