I woke up early this morning. In my own house. I made coffee and took Mabel to pee outside. The birds were chirping and I could smell moisture in the air. I put on a hippie skirt and moccasins. I knew no one here would judge me for the way I was dressed. Not like San Angelo.
Turned on KGSR. Carolyn Wonderland's song "Misunderstood" came on. I danced in my empty living room like no one was watching. My moccasins sliding all over the wood floor felt so freeing.
Linz and an old friend, Stephanie, came over for coffee.
And now I am at my new job. I am teaching one behavior student at a residential treatment center. I can't teach her until she is safe to be around. Which could take a while. I get paid 100 dollars a day to work four hours with her!!!
Things have been working for me here. I do feel blessed. I have a new relationship with God. I think it helps. I could very easily freak out and be stressed out. But, how can I? I have been to hell (San Angelo) and back. Bad things just happened to me there.
I felt so loved this weekend. Friends came by all weekend. I had compliments from a cute boy. I was able to walk my dog to a coffee shop on Sunday morning and read the newspaper.
Things with Kyle are unresolved. But, gimme a week or so.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment