Monday, January 5, 2009
Possible lunch with Kyle
We might go eat lunch today. I wanted to go somewhere neutral. I don't want to go back to Mereta. I don't want to be tempted to make love to him. Cuz it would happen. We have an intense physical attraction for eachother. He said "Kyla, we are married...we shouldn't hide from eachother". Yes, true. But, I don't want to have the lust override my mind. I always think with my heart. I must think with my head right now. I hope he loves me enough to follow me to Austin. I don't want to regret anything. So i will give him the oppurtunity to move and to show me he really means it. I mean...I moved here for him and that was hard. I have nobody here. At least he has lots of friends in Austin and plenty of disc golf courses. Besides...how can oyu hate Austin, it is HippyVille USA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment