I am nervous about seeing Kyle. I feel like i am going on a first date or something. I know that this is a process and that God is the only one in control. I hope he can be the man I know he can be. I know that he has it in him to be awesome. I know he can overcome his emotional issues. I know I can overcome mine.
I am at work and so not working. I teach an inclusion class in Chemistry. Which means there are two teachers. Mrs. Hawkins and myself. She is going through a divorce. Last semester she was freaking out and losing her mind. I think I was a pretty good friend to her during the hard parts. Now I am losing it and she has it all together.
50 minutes to go now.....God grant me patience and fill up my strength tank. Once I look at those blue eyes I fall under a trance. Have you seen Kyle?....good gawd.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment