My life has had an ebb and flow in the consistency of a rollercoaster.
I am in a great mood today. I can feel the positive energy vibrating from people in this fine country today. The positive hopeful people will be stronger than the negative ones. I am sad to say that I am living in a town where most people are negative about the events of today. I am totally PSYCHED. Positive energy can do so much for us all. I think I will get an interview call this week...maybe from all the positive thinking and hope. At the very least I will be seeing my best friends this weekend.
I actually had a great time on Saturday. Kyle and I hung out in Eden with his parents friends. Kyle cooked a brisket. I had mushroom and beans trying to adhere to my vegetarian diet. I admit doing this in West Texas is really focusing my rebelliousness to something tangible. It makes my anger a bit more manageable. People out here don't get the no meat thing. There is definitely no vegetarian eateries.
I ended up getting a little drunk on whiskey that night. There is this crazy lady named Lori that used to be a hippy. She fed me some crown straight from the bottle. My kinda woman.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment