Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am done with the blubber.

Seriously. I had to go to Goodwill to buy a dress today. I was wearing a dress that fit loosely on me in April. It was cutting off my circulation and making me breathe weird. That is how tight it was. Now, I am about to start my period and I am bloated.
I have been drinking a shit ton of water, so maybe that is water weight. But, I doubt it. People say you gain weight when you first get married...

I have gained so much weight since my surgery my underwear doesn't even fit me. You should see my ass. Seriously. I have a bubble butt.

I have not exercised regularly since May or June. With the moving and wedding planning..I couldn't get motivated. I was already gaining weight at the time of my wedding, but with my dress style I could have a pooch and bigger thighs. Then the KNEE THING happened. I hurt my knee while kickboxing. I was at the gym trying to start back on a schedule.

I am not a freak about weight. I don't want to be that girl. But, have you seen my clothes? They are totally cute and they need to fit. I am walking...but that is all I can do currently. Once I get back to Austin I can get a gym membership and go at it. I just need to wait and be paitent.

1 comment:

DenJamInc said...

Life is strange. You have so many ambitions and goals and then your heart gets in the way. Then your goals change, then your life changes, then you change. For what? I mean why do we have goals anyway. Is it so we don't wander around aimlessly through life? You once told me that everything happens for a reason and I took that to heart. You being where you are at in life is because you chose to be there. You are a beautiful person no matter what you look like and when nobody has your back then it is time to move your back.