I am getting by with a little help from my friends. I cherish my two besties: Lindsay and Suzanne. What more could I ask for right now. I am in a humble space right now. I have been exercising and looking for jobs. I think I can start substituting on Thursday. I am hunting for a supplemental job. I would love to work at a coffee shop. Coffee shops are my absolute favorite places in the world. People like to read and write in peace. People seem to keep to themselves unless they are speeding on coffee. People tend to be more intelligent in coffee shops. I love the way they smell. I have always loved coffee shops. I started going to them when I was 15(Cafe 101 in Lafayette). It was where "my type of cool" went. Grungy kids who liked the same music as me. I always fell part of the picture, part of the essential vibe.
So here's to prayin' I find a job at a coffee shop. Otherwise I will have to get a bar tending /waitress job. Those are just not my bag. Although I could probably make more money doing that.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love you and know you would do the same for us! I personally love having you around. xoxo Suzy
Post a Comment