Thursday, January 29, 2009

9 days to go

I have 9 days until I move back to Austin. I am so excited. I am going to get healthy again. I am going to YOGA YOGA first thing!!!

I had a dream the other night in which I woke up smiling. I was running on a road overlooking a beach. Mabel was on her leash running with me. There was no one around. I was wearing shorts and a sports bra. It was warm. I had a tan. I was 10 pounds lighter. I felt happy.

I literally woke up with a smile on my face. It is not the losing weight thing that will make me happy. I am most happy when I feel healthy and free. I miss running so bad. I will have to wait another 9 months until I can run. But, until then it is bike riding and yoga. My eating habits are great and getting greater. I am loving the no meat cooking at night. I made curry last night and my husband LOVED it. He is so going to miss me when I am gone.

I am having dreams of marrying and making love to other people. People in power. I wander what that means? Does it mean that I am craving power? A more powerful job? More power and control in my life?

No comments: