I am happy. Maybe it is the half empty glass of red wine...nah, I am happy. Last night I cried my eyes out because I miss Austin, my family, and my friends. I really built my life up there in the 78704. Honestly, never had more fun in my life. I was living Sex in the City, Austin style.
Don't misinterpret this emotional breakdown as a hatred for West Texas. It is quite the contrary. I am very happy here. I like these soul testing episodes in my life. I They always put my character to the test, like break-ups. I actually enjoyed the break ups from the numerous boyfriends in my past. I always improved myself. I usually called those episodes my "process to progress". I always got skinnier, got a new tattoo, picked up a new hobby, and changed my taste in music.
Now I am here. In a place that is so foreign, but so familiar. Kyle is truly my soul mate and understands 99.9% percent of my crazy head. So that helps. I grew up a little country, but not in Texas. I am learning so much about myself. I have good days and I have bad days. The hardest part is that Kyle is my only friend and he works until the sun goes down. He hates being inside He is that hot country boy that you fantasize about. Be jealous girls, be jealous.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment