I still have that hope that everything will be alright with us. I do love the man. First year of marriage is hard, apparently. All he has to do is move to Austin to be with me. Except he hasn't said one way or another what he will do. He has never said "Baby. NO worries. I will be where you are. I am moving!" Nada.
I am still wanting chivalry. I am still wanting that knight in shining armor to save me. To make me believe in love. I want it to be him. Or the "him" he used to be. He used to be so sensitive and loving. He used to seem like he was ready for love.
I am tired of being so self absorbed.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kyla! I hope everything is well. We sure miss you here in Austin. Keep the faith!
Post a Comment